Plumbing, Heating and Gas Fitting Specialists
Phone - 978-459-3441
MA Master Lic. #9952
NH Master Lic. #4045
Paps Plumbing and Heating is pleased to offer these Current Discounts on our Service:
If you are interested in recieving any of the specials below, please click on the desired coupon (a new window will open) and print them using a desktop printer. You must present these coupons to a Paps Plumbing and Heating Professional prior to receiving the scheduled work / maintenance.
Government and Manufacturer Incentives:
In combination with our Current specials above, you may be eligible to receive government incentives and tax benefits for installing Eco Friendly / High Efficiency Products. For more information about these incentives and tax benefits, use the links below. Please keep in mind, you will be redirected to another website.
GasNetworks offers a variety of residential rebates and energy conservation programs designed to help GasNetworks consumers reduce energy consumption, energy bills, and ultimately, help save the environment.
• $400 Rebate for gas furnaces with AFUE rating › 92%
• $500 Rebate for gas boiler with AFUE rating › 85%
• $1000 Rebate for gas boiler with AFUE rating › 90%
• $1600 Rebate On-Demand Condensing Unit - Minimum AFUE Rating of 90% with hot water storage of 2 gallons or less
• $1000 Rebate On-Demand Non-Condensing Unit - Minimum AFUE Rating of 85% with hot water storage of 2 gallons or less
• $200 Rebate After-Market Boiler Reset Controls - Must be connected to a natural gas boiler
• $700 Rebate for tankless on demand water heaters with an EF rating › 82
• $500 mail-in rebate is available on a high-efficiency indirect fired gas water heater connected to a natural gas-fired heating system. (30 to 75 gallon tank size)
• $500 rebate on a Condensing Gas Water Heater with 95% thermal efficiency or greater (75 to 300 MBH)
For more information on GasNetworks programs click here.
Massave offers rebates on high efficiency oil or propane heating systems, water heaters, and weather responsive controls.
• Up to $400 in rebates for high efficiency central air conditioning systems
• $500 Rebate for installation of a high efficiency ductless mini-split systems
• Up to $500 in rebates for high efficiency oil or propane heating system
• $300 Rebate for installation of a high efficiency indirect fired water heater
• $100 rebate per weather responsive heating system control
For more information on Massave programs click here.
Federal Energy Tax Credits:
As provided for under the "Federal Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010" signed into law on December 17, 2010, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) now provides consumers with federal tax credits on home improvements including specified energy-efficient home improvements including qualifying, residential water heaters, placed in service from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011 in a homeowner's primary residence, and meet the criteria of "Qualified Products" as set forth by Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code.
The tax credit for qualifying energy improvements such as the installation of Rinnai tankless water heaters, is 10% of the full purchase and installation price up to a maximum credit of $300.
For more information on the bill, check out the U.S. Department of Energy website.
What is a tax credit?
A Tankless Water Heater Tax Credit is not received when you buy the product, like an instant rebate. A Tax Credit on Water Heaters is claimed on your federal income tax form at the end of the year. The credit then increases the tax refund you receive or decreases the amount paid in.
Tax credits vs. tax deductions:
In general, a tax credit is more valuable than a similar tax deduction. A tax credit reduces the tax you pay, dollar-for-dollar. Tax deductions, such as those for home mortgages and charitable giving, for example, lower your taxable income. If you are in the 10 percent tax bracket, your income tax is reduced by 10 percent of the value of a tax deduction. But a tax credit reduces your federal income tax by 100 percent of the amount of the credit.
For more information on Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency, click here.
Schedule an appointment for Service?